Craftyness and whatnots. A blog full of random information, use it as you will.

2.16.2008

Friends of Craftster Secret Swap...

I joined the Friends Of Craftster Secret Swap as my first official swap I had faemystique as my partner to craft for and kbauer crafted for me ( her anazingness can be found here )! It was so much fun to stalk my partner to make her things, I went with a assortment of things she likes and I hope she enjoys them all as much as I enjoyed making them for her. I wrapped everything in tissue paper with little rhymes attached:
Take me along so you wont be alone
I can even help carry groceries home....

inside a canvas gnome shopping bag

close up of the gnome I stuffed his face and beard :o) so they are poofy!

Then inside the big package I had all the smaller things wrapped and tagged ...

my second apron, it would have been the first but I angeled for the other swap.
an appliqued dragonfly ....... ??????????

a HUGE slap bracelet???????

nope that's not it......
ITS A COZY! I really wanted to keep this one for myself.....


a nurse themed pin cushion, shes a NEW RN!!! Congrats to you faemystique! And Thank you!

I hope her girls like them!!
I got this image from another craftster. She drew it for a swap and I asked if she would mind if I used it. She was happy to oblige, so I printed it on canvas and made a snap pouch for faemystique. I have a coffee cup with this image :0)
I added recipe cards I had doubles of and a personal favorite ..... a recipe for homemade KALUAH! I had so much fun! I can't wait to do this again!!! And here is a shot of all the loot together!






2 comments:

Faemystique said...

Oh you did such a tremendous JOB!! This was your first swap? its so very addicting isn't it? Thank you so much again from me and the girls!!

~Barbara said...

Im definately addicted and so so happy you and your girls enjoy all the things!